Liquid Sea Minerals for Ionic Trace Minerals Benefits
Liquid Mineral Complex is a unique and rich water-soluble blend of 84 ionically charged liquid sea minerals and trace elements derived from purified pristine sea water. These life-enhancing ionic liquid sea minerals are surging with charged minerals and trace elements that the body needs for optimal health and vitality.
Ionic trace minerals benefits of Liquid Mineral Complex include increased energy, overall well-being, and the body functioning at its optimal level in its many systems.
Special purification process blends minerals and trace elements, including magnesium and potassium. Essentially the same composition as mineral-rich ocean water extracted from the Great Inland Sea, this is liquid sea mineral nutrition that provide the essential support and balance that your body truly needs.
The energy that you see in those energetic little kids has been bottled for you…it’s a life transfusion in a bottle… just put several drops in your favourite juice and you can boost your vitality and uncover your youthful energy in just minutes! Use daily for a balance of required minerals and ionic trace minerals benefits.
Concentrated, overall dietary supplement.
Pour 1/2 teaspoon (40 drops) once daily or 1/4 teaspoon (20 drops) twice daily into a glass of filtered water or your favourite fruit or vegetable juice.
- Cooking: Add to replace the loss of essential minerals.
- Soothing Mineral Bath: Add 1/2 cup in bathtub of filtered water once or twice a week to help ease aching muscles and joints.
- Plants & Gardening: Add 1/4 teaspoon to gallon of filtered water.
- Re-Mineralized De-Ionized, Reverse Osmosis, or Distilled Water: Add 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon to gallon of water.
- Cuts & Scrapes: Apply direct or dilute 1/2 teaspoon (40 drops) into a glass of filtered water.
- Sore Throats: Dilute 1/2 teaspoon (40 drops) into a glass of filtered water and gargle.
- Pets: Pour 1/2 teaspoon (40 drops) once daily into bowl of filtered water.
Magnesium, Chloride, Sodium, Potassium, Sulfate, Lithium, Boron, Calcium, Chromium, Bromide, Carbonate, Bicarbonate, Nitrogen, Zinc, Nickel, Tungsten, Germanium, Selenium, Phosphorus, Iodide, Manganese, Gold, Silver, Fluoride, Silicon, Titanium, Rubidium, Copper, Antimony, Molybdenum, Strontium, Scandium, Vanadium, Tellurium, Barium, Lanthanum, Yttrium, Gallium, Bismuth, Zirconium, Cerium, Cesium, Beryllium, Hafnium, Holmium, Samarium, Terbium, Europium, Gadolinium, Dysprosium, Thorium, Lutetium, Thulium, Cadmium, Erbium, Ytterbium, Neodymium, Praseodymium, Niobium, Tantalum, Thallium, Rhenium, Indium, Palladium, Platinum, Helium, Neon, Argon, Krypton, Radon, and other elements found in sea water.